Home Care Assistance for Children in Bromley, Croydon, Greenwich, Lambeth and Lewisham
Our care at home services for children and young people with disabilities include:
- Staying at home with a child while the parent or main carer goes out.
- Companionship, either at home, in the community, or on holiday.
- Taking a child or young person to or from school or clubs.
- Supporting a child or young person with hobbies or homework.
- Taking a child or young person to social events, leisure activities or to centres with special needs facilities.
We provide a wide range of care packages, from a 30 minute visit, once a day to 24 hour care, seven days a week. Common conditions for which we provide care and support are:
- Downs Syndrome.
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Muscular Dystrophy.
- Learning disabilities.
- Physical disabilities.
- Challenging behaviour.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).